WhatsApp for iPhone 5C It is the perfect app for a smartphone that have success among younger people, the guarantee of an Apple device, but with a more economical price than other models of the company. On the iPhone 5C we have a good smartphone that offers all guarantees of performance to which we are accustomed to the company of the bitten apple, but cheaper.
The iPhone 5C has a 4-inch Retina and 4 inches with a resolution of 1,136 × 640 pixels, Apple A6 dual core processor at 1.3GHz with 1GB of RAM and versions 16 and 32GB of internal memory. This is more than enough if we want to download and install WhatsApp for iPhone 5C in the most effective way. Follow all the advice we give below, and that’s all.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp for iPhone 5C
- Previous considerations: You will need an Apple ID. To create an Apple ID and password, click here. Enter your email address, it will be your Apple ID, and other gaps that you have to fill in.
- From the home screen of your iPhone 5C click on the “App Store” icon. Once inside the App Store, click on “Search” bottom of the screen with a magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the white box that appears at the top of the screen and type “WhatsApp Messenger”. We can already see the WhatsApp Messenger application, note that the logo is authentic.
- We click on the icon to access WhatsApp application features.
- Now we just have to click Install to buy. WhatsApp has a cost of 0.89 euros a year.
- After the previous step it will ask you to introduce our password. If the password is correct, WhatsApp will be installed on your iPhone 5C and you are ready to use it.
To have all information regarding WhatsApp for iPhone 5C and stay current on updates WhatsApp for iPhone, our BLOG is always available for you. Do not forget to visit us daily.