WhatsApp for LG Optimus L3 is the application that you need if you want to keep in touch with your friends and family immediately in this LG Optimus L3 that belong to the midrange and will not disappoint you while using instant messaging service at all hours. If you don’t already have it you go late to download and install WhatsApp for LG Optimus L3.
The LG Optimus L3 has a 3.2-inch screen with resolution 320 × 240 pixels, single core processor at 800MHz with 384MB of RAM, although they seem few features will be more than enough to download and install WhatsApp for LG Optimus L3 without any problem. We explain how to get it in a clear and simple way.
How to download and install WhatsApp for LG Optimus L3:
- From Google Play:
- Click on the Google Play icon from the home screen or menu of your LG Optimus L3. Another option is to press in this link if you’re visiting this page with your mobile phone or though the QR code that we leaved below. We recommend you the Android QR code lector.
- Once in Google Play, click the search icon (magnifying glass on the right top).
- Write WhatsApp and click on Search.
- Click on the WhatsApp application that will appear.
- Click on Install and follow the steps that will indicate about the download and installation
- From the official website (Download and install APK):
- First of all, from your LG Optimus L3 go to Settings>Applications and make sure that box is checked in “Unknown Sources”
- From your Computer or LG Optimus L3 go to this page: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Download the APK, to do this press on “Download Now”
- (RECOMMENDED). If you have downloaded the APK from your LG Optimus L3 there are several options:
- With a File Explorer on your LG Optimus L3:
- you need a file browser, you can download the file explorer, possibly the best, from here.
- Search the APK downloaded from the file Browser and executed.
- Follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- (RECOMMENDED). Go to your LG Optimus L3 Downloads. You can view them directly in notifications.
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- If you have downloaded the WhatsApp APK from your PC there are several options:
- You can send you the APK to yourself, attach it to your email from your Gmail.
- Open Gmail from your LG Optimus L3 and open the message you have sent to APK.
- Click on downloaded and install the APK following the steps indicate.
- Another option is to connect your LG Optimus L3 to your PC and transferring the APK, you will need a file browser, you can download Solid Explorer (above you find the link)
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation
If you have any doubts or do you want fresh news about WhatsApp for LG Optimus L3, remember you have our WhatsApp BLOG at your disposal.