Download WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most efficient ways to communicate with friends and family, and even in the world of work and business. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the most advanced phablets we can find right now in the market at a good price.
With the release of the Galaxy Note 5 recently, the prices at which we can buy today a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 have been lowered so much and we are talking about an advanced smartphone that has nothing to envy to its predecessor. It has a 5.7 inch screen Quad HD Super AMOLED Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor at a speed of 2.7GHz with quad-core and 3GB of RAM along with an internal memory of 16 or 64GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB with a microSD card. As you can see, it is a very powerful hardware with which to download WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 without problems.
How to download WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- From Google Play:
- Click on the Google Play icon from the home screen or menu of your device. Another option is to press in this link if you’re visiting this page with your mobile phone or though the QR code that we leaved below. We recoment you the Android QR code lector.
- Once in Google Play, click the search icon (magnifying glass on the right top).
- Write WhatsApp and click on Search.
- Click on the WhatsApp application that will appear.
- Click on Install and follow the steps that will indicate about the download and installation
- From the official website (Download and install APK):
- First of all, from your device go to Settings>Applications and make sure that box is checked in “Unknow Sources”
- From your Computer ordevice go to this page: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Download the APK, to do this press on “Download Now”
- (RECOMENDED). If you have downloaded the APK from your device there are several options:
- With a File Explorer on your device:
- you need a file browser, you can download the file explorer, possibly the best,from here.
- Search the APK downloaded from the file Browser and executed.
- Follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- (RECOMENDED). Go to your device Downloads. You can view them directly in notifications.
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- If you have downloaded the WhatsApp APK from your PC there are several options:
- You can send you the APK to yourself, attach it to your email from your Gmail.
- Open Gmail from your device and open the message you have sent to APK.
- Click on downloaded and install the APK following the steps indicate.
- Another option is to connect your device to your PC and transferring the APK, you will need a file browser, you can download Solid Explorer (above you find the link)
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation
Our BLOG is always ready to show you the latest updates from WhatsApp for Samsung with which you will improve the operation and performance of WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.