WhatsApp for Xperia X8 is undoubtedly the combination of application and smartphone more popular between young people. One of the basic rules of youth today is to be in touch with all friends and have a good smartphone at a low price. The Xperia X8 achieved this rules completely.
In the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 we have a smartphone that has a 3 inch TFT, a Qualcomm MSM7227 600MHz processor and Android 2.1 operating system, more than enough if you want to download and install WhatsApp for Xperia X8 and start sending messages to friends immediately. We will explain the steps you can follow to get it.
How to download and install WhatsApp for Xperia X8:
- From Google Play:
- Click on the Google Play icon from the home screen or menu of your Xperia X8. Another option is to press in this link if you’re visiting this page with your mobile phone or though the QR code that we leaved below. We recommend you the Android QR code lector.
- Once in Google Play, click the search icon (magnifying glass on the right top).
- Write WhatsApp and click on Search.
- Click on the WhatsApp application that will appear.
- Click on Install and follow the steps that will indicate about the download and installation
- From the official website (Download and install APK):
- First of all, from your Xperia X8 go to Settings>Applications and make sure that box is checked in “Unknow Sources”
- From your Computer or Xperia X8 go to this page: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Download the APK, to do this press on “Download Now”
- (RECOMENDED). If you have downloaded the APK from your Xperia X8 there are several options:
- With a File Explorer on your Xperia X8:
- you need a file browser, you can download the file explorer, possibly the best, from here.
- Search the APK downloaded from the file Browser and executed.
- Follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- (RECOMENDED). Go to your Xperia X8 Downloads. You can view them directly in notifications.
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- If you have downloaded the WhatsApp APK from your PC there are several options:
- You can send you the APK to yourself, attach it to your email from your Gmail.
- Open Gmail from your Xperia X8 and open the message you have sent to APK.
- Click on downloaded and install the APK following the steps indicate.
- Another option is to connect your Xperia X8 to your PC and transferring the APK, you will need a file browser, you can download Solid Explorer (above you find the link)
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation
Remember that our BLOG is full of information and updates dedicated to WhatsApp for Xperia X8 and consult it can be very useful for you to keep abreast of news.