FMWhatsApp, also known as Fouad WhatsApp, we will explain its relationship below, has just been updated to the new version 8.31. This is an update, if we compare it to the previous version 8.26, loaded with new features, improvements and fixes.
Actually FMWhatsApp is not a different modification to Fouad WhatsApp, but it is the second installation package of Fouad, which can also be loaded as a main number, although it is always recommended to install it as an extra number, as a main number always the package com.whatsapp.
What’s new in FMWhatsApp 8.31
This new version 8.31 is what we could call a patch of version 8.30, which only lasted three days, because it had serious bugs, still the new features compared to the previous version 8.26 are incredible, with new features, great improvements and many bug fixes, plus new base change.
The full list of new features in FMWhatsApp 8.31 is as follows:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
There are 4 packages to download FMWhatsApp, actually if you want FMWhatsApp only the second package, although all are the same, it only changes if you want to install it as main number (com.whatsapp) or extra number.
If you are going to upgrade, first you must identify the name of the package of the modification you have installed: “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > App info”, there you will see the name you must download.