As it could not be otherwise, FMWhatsApp is also updated to version 8.35, a quite necessary update, since many bugs that prevented the correct functioning of the application are corrected, as well as adding improvements and some very necessary changes as well.
You should know that actually FMWhatsApp is exactly the same modification as Fouad WhatsApp, only it changes the name of the package to download, normally used as second number, and we will see the name of the application different, just change that!
What we found new in version 8.35
Compared to the previous version 8.31 quite a few things, although the base is still WhatsApp version 2.20.123 for Android. Among the changes we can highlight the change of interface, it returns the usual default, and the Instagram style interface that caused so much confusion, especially when locating the states, is removed.
The complete list with all the new features of FMWhatsApp 8.35 is the following:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download FMWhatsApp 8.35
As you can see there are up to 4 packages to download FMWhatsApp, but if you like the name FMWhatsApp you should download the same package. If you don’t have any preferences, you can download the com.whatsapp package to install as main number, and the others as secondary.
Before upgrading or installing for the first time, remember to backup your conversations. Also, if you are installing FMWhatsApp for the first time, you must first delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod installed on your WhatsApp account number.