Fouad WhatsApp, the best WhatsApp MOD at the moment and on which almost all others depend, has just been updated to the new version 8.30. It arrives earlier than expected, and also comes with many new features, including an exclusive that I’m sure you’ll like very much.
Before starting with its new features, we must emphasize that in this new version the base of the application has been updated, being now the version 2.20.123 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all its functions and improvements.
What’s New on Fouad WhatsApp 8.30
As we mentioned at the beginning, this new version of the modification brings many new features, such as the ability to separate individual chats from groups on different screens, so that we can locate them more easily. In addition, the possibility of scrolling left and right from the main screen and seeing all its quick features is also worth mentioning.
Here’s what’s new in Fouad WhatsApp 8.30, with all its new features, improvements and fixes
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
As you know, we have 4 different APKs or packages to download Fouad WhatsApp; the com.whatsapp package we will use as our main WhatsApp account number, and the other 3 we can use as a secondary number.
If you are installing Fouad WhatsApp for the first time, then first make a backup of your conversations and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number where you want to install it. If you are upgrading, you don’t have to uninstall anything.
Learn more > Fouad WhatsApp