A few days ago Fouad WhatsApp was updated to version 8.30, and today we have a new update to the best WhatsApp MODs available today. This is the new version 8.31, an update released to fix the bugs that prevented perfect operation in the previous version.
Everything remains the same in this new version, we will not find new features or new base of the application, a pity because just today WhatsApp for Android has updated to the new stable version 2.20.157 and we would have the group video calls of up to 8 users.
What’s New Fouad WhatsApp 8.31
As we mentioned before, there are no new features, except for the bug fixes that led the developer to release this new version. Anyway, here is the complete list of new features in Fouad WhatsApp 8.31 (the same as in the previous version):
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
To download Fouad WhatsApp 8.31 we have 4 packages or APK; the com.whatsapp package we will use as our main WhatsApp account number, while the other 3 can be used as secondary numbers.
Before upgrading or installing for the first time, remember to backup your conversations. Also, if you are installing Fouad WhatsApp for the first time, you must first delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod installed on your WhatsApp account number.
More info > TeknePolis