Fouad WhatsApp has been updating constantly lately, and today it’s doing it again, this time to the new version 8.35. This is a major update, like the previous ones, where many bugs have been fixed, as well as continuing to improve performance and change some things.
It must be said that the base has not changed, it is still version 2.20.123, the penultimate stable version in Google Play of WhatsApp for Android. It’s a pity that its developer didn’t take advantage of it to upgrade it to the latest stable version so that it can make video calls and group calls of up to 8 users.
What’s new in Version 8.35
As we can see below, the list of new features is quite extensive, correcting many bugs, such as the App not installed, but it should be noted that its developer has chosen to return to the old user interface, the new one created quite confusion among its users.
The full list of new features in Fouad WhatsApp 8.35 is as follows:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download Fouad WhatsApp 8.35
We can download Fouad WhatsApp 8.35 in up to 4 different packages, which means that if we want to install it as our main WhatsApp account number we have to download the package com.whatsapp. To add extra numbers we can download any of the other three packages.
Before upgrading or installing for the first time, remember to backup your conversations. Also, if you are installing Fouad WhatsApp for the first time, you must first delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod that you have installed on your WhatsApp account number.