GBWhatsApp Transparent, also known as WhatsApp Transparent, has just been updated to the new version 6.70 with quite a few new features, plus some bug fixes found in previous versions of the application.
This update has been defined by its developer as small, and is that although new features have been included, has not updated its base, which remains the same as in the previous version, ie stable version 2.18.325 WhatsApp for Android.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70
In this new version of GBWhatsApp Transparent some exclusive new features have been added, some of them very interesting, such as seeing the messages of a user, text only, in a group ordered by the most recent or the oldest (info group > user messages > View Messages sent by).
The rest of the new features of GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70 are as follows:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70
We can download GBWhatsApp Transparent to install as the main number of our WhatsApp account, the com.whatsapp package, or as a secondary number of our account, then we must download the com.gbwhatsapp package.
As always, remember that before installing anything it is recommended to make a backup of the conversations (Settings > chats > Backup > Save). Also, if you install it for the first time, you must first uninstall the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mods you have installed at that number.