GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime, also known as WhatsApp Transparent, has been updated to the new version 6.68, an update with many new features to comment on, but this time none exclusive to its developer, something we were used to in the latest updates of this curious WhatsApp Mod.
The basis of this new version of GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime is version 2.18.327 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will also get all the news of this version, very important news such as the famous Stickers, group video calls and calls or the new function “swype to reply”, with which we can answer a message quickly and quote it at the same time.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68
As we have already commented, this time the modification of WhatsApp transparent does not bring exclusive news, but it also brings all the news of the latest version of GBWhatsApp, as if we have been mentioned in a group from the main screen, block calls and our contact hear the bell or not, and the removal of the forwarded label.
The rest of the novelties in GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68 are:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68
GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime allows us to install it as a primary or secondary number. To install it as the main number of our WhatsApp account we will have to download the com.whatsapp package, while if we want it as a secondary number we will have to download the com.gbwhatsapp package.
As always remember to make a backup of your chats before installing, also if you install it for the first time you must remove the WhatsApp or modification you have installed before installing it.
Via > WhatsAndMods