GBWhatsApp Transparent, or WhatsApp Transparent, is one of the most popular modifications that exist, and today is updated to the new version 6.85, an update with new features, but only at the grassroots level, as it has been launched mainly by expiration issues.
This modification is based on GBWhatsApp, so we will find all the new features that were already added to it in its latest version, in addition to those that have been added to its new base. Exclusively for this application, no new functionalities have been added.
What’s New at GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.85
As we’ve already commented, we’ll find what’s new thanks to its new base, WhatsApp for Android v2.19.17, which takes a big leap to its previous base, version 2.18.327, which is a good handful of new features, listed below:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official list of news of GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.85 does not inform us of all the news that we commented above, although of some of them. The official list is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.19.17
- [ Added ] New Emojis
- [ Added ] You can call Participants in groups
- [ Added ] Reply in Private from Group (Select any Message in group – Open Options – Reply Privately)
- [ Fixed ] Crash when search in themes
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent
Unlike other modifications, we have 2 versions to download GBWhatsApp Transparent, the com.whatsapp version, with which we can install it as the main number, and the com.gbwhatsapp version, with which we can install it as an extra number.
Remember to make a backup copy of your conversations before installing or updating, and if you install it for the first time you must first uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you are going to install it.