GBWhatsApp has just been updated to the new version 6.50, without a doubt this is a much awaited update by all the fans of this incredible application, where besides correcting many errors, a new function is added, only one application is left to download themes and the lag of the application is eliminated, in exchange for 12 different versions.
We started to analyze this new update by the WhatsApp for Android base on which it is based, in this case it is version 2.18.203, so we added all the features already added by the official application, but not yet added group calls and video calls.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.50
Apart from the adapted database and the elimination of the lag that we will talk about at the end, GBWhatsApp 6.50 has added the possibility of being able to see all the messages that have been deleted from any contact or group. To do this, you must first activate the Anti-Revoke function under Privacy, go to the contact or group info and click on Revoked Messages.
The other important novelty is the elimination of the possibility of downloading themes with the GBThemes application, now we can only do it with OSThemes, which is to be welcomed as it started to be too messy.
The complete list of news is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.203
- [ Exclusive ] Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- [ Enabled ] Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- [ Enabled ] Mark as Read in Notification.
- [ Enabled ] Select All Chats on Main Screen
- [ Removed ] Seperate App for Themes
- [ Removed ] Mod 6.8 as Old codes removed by WhatsApp Inc.
- [ Fixed ] Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- [ Fixed ] Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- [ Fixed ] Apply Themes in Some Devices
- [ Fixed ] Web Search
- [ Fixed ] Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- [ Fixed ] Share and Send Theme
- [ Updated ] Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.50
Now the version we have to select to download GBWhatsApp Plus is a little complicated, but not very complicated. Simply download the Droid Hardware Info application, and from the SYSTEM tab look at the “Instruction Set” section. So the version you need to download will depend on this information.
We leave you with all the download links for the different versions of GBWhatsApp available:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
Via > WhatsAndMods