GBWhatsApp, as it could not be otherwise, also receives its dose of update, more specifically it is updated to version 10.35, a new version where we will find many new features with respect to the previous version, with change of base included, although it is not the one that incorporates the video calls of up to 8 users.
Before you continue reading, we must clarify that this version of GBWhatsApp is not official, it is actually a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, the recommended modification, to which a couple of things have been added to promote the one who launched it and the name has been changed, nothing else regarding Fouad.
What’s new in Version 10.35
Well, if you are still thinking about installing it, you should know that with respect to the previous version 2 new features and important performance improvements have been added, in addition to the typical bug fixes. If you install it and want to have the user interface of the original WhatsApp for Android, I recommend you read this article.
The full list of new features, I’m sure you’re familiar with, from GBWhatsApp 10.35 is as follows:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
Now there are only 2 packages to download GBWhatsApp, so we will have to download the one we are interested in: the com.whatsapp package if we want to use it as a primary number, and the com.gbwhatsapp package if we want to install it as a secondary number.
Before upgrading or installing for the first time, remember to backup your conversations. Also, if you are installing GBWhatsApp for the first time, you must first delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod that you have installed on your WhatsApp account number.
Below are the download links: