MBWhatsApp, also known as Fouad iOS, is a WhatsApp MOD with iPhone style, which is probably the most popular with this style. And is that its user interface copies perfectly the user interface of WhatsApp for iPhone, being able to enjoy this feature in our Android device.
This modification is actually what is called a remod, ie, is based on another modification, more specifically in Fouad WhatsApp, so we will have all the features of the latter, in addition to all the features added exclusively by its developer in each new update.
It has hundreds of extra features over the original WhatsApp for Android, and is that we do not forget that this based on Fouad, inheriting all its features, plus others that are added exclusively.
Among all its features of customization, privacy and even extra options, we can highlight the following:
- Redesigning the Home iOS style
- Hundreds of themes available for download from the same application.
- State privacy and possibility to write up to 250 characters.
- Emojis changer.
- Allows you to use up to 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Allows to hide the notifications.
- Allows to send any type of file up to 50MB.
- Increase the limit of sending videos up to 700MB.
- Possibility of not compressing the photos sent, so they do not lose quality.
- Protect individual chats by password.
- Hide status of our connection to contacts.
- Multiple Privacy Options (any you can think of).
- Edit the size, colour and type of the font.
- Possibility to use filters before sending a photo or video.
- Stickers available.
- And much more that you will have to discover for yourself.
What’s new in MBWhatsApp 8.71.1
Here is the complete and official list of new features in MBWhatsApp 8.71.1:
- Version 8.71.1:
- [Fixed] Status privacy
- Version 8.71:
- [Added] Scroll down for show Archived Chats
- [Fixed] Crash in Mbsettings on some devices
- [Removed] Option for Hide / Show Archived chats
- [Fixed] Row sizer on some themes.
- [Fixed] Fabs in status section.
- [Misc] Little things that I forgot.
- Version 8.70:
- [Added] Voice Changer for voice notes (Chat > 3-dot > Voice Changer). Record voice note and send.
- [Added] Preview and confirm before sending sticker (FMMods > Conversation)
- [Added] Option to delete downloaded emojis packs
- [Added] Archived row in home screen now takes themes color
- [Fixed] Slow messages sending in groups
- [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements
- Version 8.66:
- Fixed some bugs
- Animated Toolbar
- Click icon camera ( status section ) for show camera/splitter video
- Mbsettings redesign
- Fixed button settings in bottom dialog
- Fixed Statuses rows background
- Fixed Fabs in status section.
- little things that I forgot.
- Version 8.65:
- Base Fouad 8.65
- Add option to change the color of the voice icon.
- Add option to hide the new attachment design
- Fixed New group in bottom dialog.
- Fixed New Group/Broadcast in header (no need to hide a chat)
- Version 8.60:
- Fixed Toast profile ( second package )
- Fixed Toast status
- Fixed New Group
- Fixed spanish language
- Fixed chat history
- Fixed Custom Notifications
- Fixed Option to view / delete status
- New Home Redesign
- Add Hide/Show archived chats
- Added Mention Mark
- Added Online/Offline Dot
- Added Blue Tick on Reply for Groups (It is automatically enabled with normal Blue tick on Reply option)
- Added Load theme from ZIP file
- Added new UI for Copy selection of text from message bubble (Highlight Bubble > 3 dots > Message Selection)
- Add option to change the color of the Dot Online
- Add option to change the background of divider unread messages (in conversation)
- Add forward icon/background color
- Enable disappear message
- Others Fixes and Many other things that I forgot :p
How to install or update
If you are going to install MBWhatsApp for the first time, then as in any other WhatsApp MOD you will have to follow a series of very simple steps:
- Make a backup of our chats (Settings > Chats > Backup and click on “Save”)
- Uninstall WhatsApp or the modification you have installed in the number where you are going to install MBWhatsApp.
- Activate the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”, sometimes it depends on your device. To do this go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package or APK you want to install, depending on whether you are going to install it as main or secondary number.
- Click on the APK to start the installation and follow the usual installation steps, such as verifying number, granting permissions, restoring backup and writing our nick.
- Once the installation is finished, when asked about the frequency we want to upload backups to Google Drive, click on NEVER.
If instead you want to update MBWhatsApp, then the process is easier. Download the same package you have installed and click to start the installation, you won’t need to follow the installation steps, because it won’t ask for verification of number or other things.
To download MBWhatsApp in its latest version, we have at our disposal 2 packages; the package com.whatsapp to install as main number, and the package com.mbwhatsapp to install as extra number.
Finally we leave you the download links for the latest version 8.71.1: