NSWhatsApp has just updated to the new version 8.35, an update that comes with many new features, although there is no change of base, but there are changes in its user interface and many bug fixes that significantly improve the overall performance of the application.
In previous versions, NSWhatsApp was a reworking of GBWhatsApp, adding a 3D look and feel as well as extra features. Now it’s a Fouad WhatsApp remod, completely based on it, with a new colored user interface, nothing else.
What’s new in Version 8.35
What’s new in this version 8.35 compared to the previous version 8.26 is the possibility to separate individual and group chats in 2 different tabs. Actually many bug fixes listed are from Fouad version 8.30, not from this WhatsApp MODs.
The full list of what’s new in NSWhatsApp 8.35 is as follows:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download NSWhatsApp 8.35
To download NSWhatsApp we have 3 different packages, which its developer has divided by colors (the same as its user interface), so we have blue for the main number of our WhatsApp account, while red and orange are for extra numbers.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete any WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install on. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.