Soula, one of the most recognized developers in the world of WhatsApp Mods, has just updated one of its creations, Soula WA Lite. This is the new version 5.80.11, an update where we will find many new features, both related to the new base, and new exclusive application, although it is still only in English.
Among the novelties that we can find thanks to the new base, version 2.18.341 of WhatsApp for Android, are the expected WhatsApp Stickers, in addition to the function to slide (to the right) a message to answer quoting it, group calls, PiP mode or labels “forwarded” in forwarded messages.
More news in Soula WA Lite 5.80.11
Other novelties that we can find in the new version of Soula WA Lite is the Anti-Deletion of Status, a unique feature among all the WhatsApp Mods that exist, and that we will see very soon in all of them. It has also been added the blocking of calls showing or not the bell to the opposite person or the function to show the blue ticks after answering.
The complete list of new features in Soula WA Lite 5.80.11 is as follows:
- New Base Updated to 2.18.341
- Added Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.(thanks GbMods)
- Show Blue ticks after reply (thanks B58Mods & YoMods)
- Added DarkTheme For Custom privacy
- Added Anti-Delete status
- Added Option to Fix Old UI space bug
- Ability to change lite settings style (4 Styles)
- Ability to change Status Style Row (3 Styles)
- Added Option to Reset All Options to default
- Enabled Stickers
- Enabled Swipe To Reply
- Enabled Group Calls
- Enabled PiP
- Enabled Forwarded messages label
- Increased Forward Limit for Indian Users
- Increased Multicast to 100
- Added Option to share Soula WA Lite with your friends
- Fixed launcher icon Changer
- Many Other Fixes
Download Soula WA Lite 5.80.11
As you can see at the end of the article, there are 2 versions of Soula WA Lite, the com.whatsapp package, with which we can install the application as the main WhatsApp number, and the com.soula2 package, with which we can install it as an extra WhatsApp number (we will need a second sim card or a virtual number).
Before installing you must make a backup copy of WhatsApp conversations, and if we install it for the first time as a main number, before installing it you must delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod you have installed. To install as an extra number simply download and install (delete any other WhatsApp Mods you have as a secondary number, if you have one).