WhatsApp for iPhone 4 is the instant messaging service that all iPhone 4 users need in this smartphone if they want to be constantly connected with friends and family. As with other versions of Apple’s smartphone, download and install WhatsApp for iPhone 4 is easy like a child’s play.
With its 3.5-inch screen and 960 × 640 pixel resolution, its dual core Apple A5 800MHz and 1GB RAM, the iPhone 4 is not going to give you any problem so you can begin to communicate quickly with everyone with WhatsApp on your iPhone 4. Follow the steps that we propose below and all ready!
How to Download and Install WhatsApp for iPhone 4:
- Previous considerations: You will need an Apple ID. To create an Apple ID and password, click here. Enter your email address, it will be your Apple ID, and other gaps that you have to fill in.
- From the home screen of your iPhone 4 click on the “App Store” icon. Once inside the App Store, click on “Search” bottom of the screen with a magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the white box that appears at the top of the screen and type “WhatsApp Messenger”. We can already see the WhatsApp Messenger application, note that the logo is authentic.
- We click on the icon to access WhatsApp application features.
- Now we just have to click Install to buy. WhatsApp has a cost of 0.89 euros a year.
- After the previous step it will ask you to introduce our password. If the password is correct, WhatsApp will be installed on your iPhone 4 and you are ready to use it.
If you want to be informed of current affairs and news about WhatsApp for iPhone 4, you know we have a BLOG of WhatsApp at your disposal.