WhatsApp for iPhone 5, an application that can not miss in the world’s best selling smartphone, and is that the iPhone 5 despite being relatively new is primarily a social icon, the mobile phone that everyone would like to have. Today we gonna explain you the easiest method to download and install WhatsApp for iPhone 5, and although there are more methods, this is the simplest.
The iPhone 5 features a 4-inch screen with a Retina Display type and a resolution of 1.136×640 pixels, reaching a pixel density of 326pp. The processor of the iPhone 5 is a A6 that doubles the speed and work of the previous model and comes with 1GB of RAM, with 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal memory, depends of the model, so we will do not have any problem to run WhatsApp for iPhone 5.
How to Download and Install WhatsApp for iPhone 5:
- Previous considerations: You will need an Apple ID. To create an Apple ID and password, click here. Enter your email address, it will be your Apple ID, and other gaps that you have to fill in.
- From the home screen of your iPhone 5 click on the “App Store” icon. Once inside the App Store, click on “Search” bottom of the screen with a magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the white box that appears at the top of the screen and type “WhatsApp Messenger”. We can already see the WhatsApp Messenger application, note that the logo is authentic.
- We click on the icon to access WhatsApp application features.
- Now we just have to click Install to buy. WhatsApp has a cost of 0.89 euros a year.
- After the previous step it will ask you to introduce our password. If the password is correct, WhatsApp will be installed on your iPhone 5 and you are ready to use it.
All the latest news, updates and other news about WhatsApp for iPhone 5 are available for you in our BLOG.