WhatsApp for Nokia C5 is for sure the application installed in most devices from the Finnish company. And the Nokia C5 is certainly one of the most popular phones among young people and best-selling in the world, and the best messaging application cannot miss in this sensational and affordable device.
In their modest technical features, we speak of a 2.2-inch touch screen with a resolution 240×320 pixels, its operating system S60 3rd and HSDPA connectivity are more than enough in this economic Nokia C5. So if you had not yet downloaded and installed WhatsApp for Nokia C5, now is the moment. We explain how to do it in a really simple and very clear way.
How to download and install WhatsApp for Nokia C5:
- From Nokia Store (stable version):
- Let the application of the Nokia Store (Shop blue icon) on our Nokia C5 and run.
- Click on the search icon (magnifying glass at the bottom) and search for the term “whatsapp messenger”
- Click on the “WhatsApp Messenger” application
- Now we just click on install and follow all the steps.
- From the official website (Public Beta Version):
- Go to web browser of your Nokia C5
- Now in the address bar type: http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia
- We click on the green icon “Download Now”
- The application will download and we ask for your permission to install.
- Click on install and follow the steps they give us.
If you still have questions, or want to keep abreast of updates of WhatsApp for Nokia C5, our BLOG is always available to keep abreast of news.