WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5301 is a young and dynamic application for a mobile phone that also meets these features. Thanks to its technical performance and its low price, the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5301 has become the choice for many users, that also want to be in touch all day.
If we review the technical features of the Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5301, we find a 2.8 inch QVGA TFT, 850MHz processor with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory and a 2 megapixel camera. More than enough features to download and install WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Pocket and take full advantage of the instant messaging service. We explain how to do it.
How to download and install WhatsApp for Samsung Pocket S5301
- From Google Play:
- Click on the Google Play icon from the home screen or menu of your Samsung Galaxy Pocket. Another option is to press in this link if you’re visiting this page with your mobile phone or though the QR code that we leaved below. We recommend you the Android QR code lector.
- Once in Google Play, click the search icon (magnifying glass on the right top).
- Write WhatsApp and click on Search.
- Click on the WhatsApp application that will appear.
- Click on Install and follow the steps that will indicate about the download and installation
- From the official website (Download and install APK):
- First of all, from your Samsung Galaxy Pocket go to Settings>Applications and make sure that box is checked in “Unknown Sources”
- From your Computer or Samsung Galaxy Pocket go to this page: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
- Download the APK, to do this press on “Download Now”
- (RECOMMENDED). If you have downloaded the APK from your Samsung Galaxy Pocket there are several options:
- With a File Explorer on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket:
- you need a file browser, you can download the file explorer, possibly the best, from here.
- Search the APK downloaded from the file Browser and executed.
- Follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- (RECOMMENDED). Go to your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Downloads. You can view them directly in notifications.
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation.
- If you have downloaded the WhatsApp APK from your PC there are several options:
- You can send you the APK to yourself, attach it to your email from your Gmail.
- Open Gmail from your Samsung Galaxy Pocket and open the message you have sent to APK.
- Click on downloaded and install the APK following the steps indicate.
- Another option is to connect your Samsung Galaxy Pocket to your PC and transferring the APK, you will need a file browser, you can download Solid Explorer (above you find the link)
- Click on downloaded APK of WhatsApp and follow the steps indicated for the installation
For more information or news about WhatsApp for Samsung Galaxy Pocket, and also updates for WhatsApp Android, you have our BLOG always available.