Many of you are asking how you can read messages, view statuses or listen to voice messages without being seen by your contacts, there are really many ways, but they all have their drawbacks or are boring to do over and over again. Today we bring you the definitive method to make you totally invisible in WhatsApp for Android.
If you’re a regular blogger you’ll know we have some tutorials that talk about all this, so you can see how to read WhatsApp messages offline (Invisible Mode), how to view another user’s status without them knowing, or how to hide the time when we last logged in. All too bored to do, so get ready for something awesome.
Be Invisible on WhatsApp for Android
It’s always the same 2 drawbacks; heavy tricks to do or if we become invisible and they can’t see when I log on, I can’t see when they read me or log on either, but this will be over from today.
Now in a really easy way we can make ourselves invisible to our contacts, see what we want from them without them knowing it, but being able to see if they see something of us, the result is great!
GBWhatsApp Plus, the solution
Sure you’ve heard of WhatsApp MODs, are modifications of the official version of WhatsApp for Android which add extra features to the original application, and among them one stands out above all: GBWhatsApp Plus.
Well, if we replace WhatsApp with GBWhatsApp Plus in our mobile phone, I will explain how, we can do a thousand and one mischiefs that in the official application we can not, and among them to be invisible to everyone, but without stopping knowing what our contacts do.
How to install GBWhatsApp Plus
A few years ago, installing a WhatsApp MODs was really complicated, you had to do root on your phone, but now it’s no longer necessary, installing GBWhatsApp Plus is super easy if you follow the steps below:
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Download GBWhatsApp Plus, the latest version 6.40 you can download it from here.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS installed!!.
Become invisible in WhatsApp
The time has come to become invisible, we already have GBWhatsApp Plus installed, and now we have to adjust the privacy settings to view without being seen, which is very simple, as we will explain below.
Click on the Settings button (3 dots vertically at the top right) and go to Privacy. Here we will find several options that we will explain to you next, and with which you will be totally invisible:
- Hide Online Status: hide if we are online.
- Blue Ticks: It won’t show our contacts the blue ticks of read message, but we will see yours.
- Second Tick: It will not show our contacts the second message tick received, but we will see if he has received it.
- Writing Status: Our contacts will not see that we are writing a message.
- Recording: Our contacts will not see that we are recording a message.
- Blue Microphone: The blue microphone will not be shown to our contacts when we hear your voice message.
- Hide viewed status: We will be able to see the States of our contacts without them seeing that we have seen them.
- Enable Anti-Revoke: Even if a contact deletes a message, we can still see it.
This way we can be real ninjas in WhatsApp, simply by downloading GBWhatsApp Plus and configuring your Privacy settings, which as you can see, has options for absolutely everything.