WhatsApp Ultra, the best WhatsApp MODs of the moment along with Fouad WhatsApp, has just received a new update. Specifically, it is the new version 1.80, an update loaded with new features, bug fixes and performance improvements.
In case you don’t know it yet, you should know that WhatsApp Ultra is a modification developed by Karam Lord, the same creator of modifications such as KLWhatsApp or GBWhatsApp Ultimate, which aims to make WhatsApp Mods different, with everything the user wants in them: privacy and customization.
What’s New on WhatsApp Ultra 1.80
As usual, new update is equal to new base of the application, in this case the base has been updated to the stable version 2.20.47 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all the new features that it has, plus an endless list of new features.
The complete list of new features of WhatsApp Ultra 1.80 is the following:
- New base 2.20.47
- Added Click to Mark Status as Viewed
- Enabled Animated Stickers
- Increased Delete message time (delete for everyone) to 3 months
- Added option to Disable “Forward” tag
- Increase Forward limit to 180 chats (USE AT OWN RISK!!!)
- Know Deleted Status (🚫 next to time)
- Added Anti-Delete Status/Story option
- Fixed Know which new messages are deleted in chat
- Added some options to internet browser
- Added more stickers packs to download
- Added option to change all backgrounds color
- Added option to enable transparent mode to all backgrounds
- Added options to change lock app theme and colors
- Added option to change right bubble chat color
- Added option to change right bubble chat style
- Added option to change red heart animation color
- Added option to disable red heart animation
- Added option to change chatting wallpaper style
- Added option to change heart icon color in heart button sender
- Added option to change Home Ui Design ( 3 Styles )
- Added option to disable home tabs swipe Chats/Status/Calls
Download WhatsApp Ultra 1.80
Now we can download WhatsApp Ultra with two different packages; the com.whatsapp package to use it as the main number of our WhatsApp, and the waultra package, to install the application as a secondary number.
It is important that before installing the application you make a backup of your conversations. And if you install it for the first time, also uninstall the WhatsApp you have installed, even if it is a modification.