WhatsApp Ultra has just upgraded to the new version 1.20 with quite a few interesting new features. And we could say that this alternative to WhatsApp Plus is almost complete, with all the privacy options imaginable, plus lots of customization, and even some extra as the ability to send messages to numbers we do not have in our agenda.
WhatsApp Ultra is a modification developed by Karam Lord, the same creator of other mods already commented on the blog as KLWhatsApp or GBWhatsApp Ultimate, which aims to make a WhatsApp Mods different from all others and that brings what all users demand: privacy and customization.
What’s New in WhatsApp Ultra 1.20
To start its base has been updated to version 2.18.380 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all the functions that already carries the official application, plus some hidden. In addition, new privacy and customization options have been added, and even at the limit of media submission.
The complete list of WhatsApp Ultra 1.20 news is as follows:
- New Base Updated to 2.18.380
- Added lock application (Password)
- Improvements include new chat features with unsaved files
- Added option to hide the divisor from the list of row of conversations
- Added option to hide the tag of archived chats
- Added option to hide views of States
- Added option to hide recent status
- Added option to hide data and names
- Added option to cancel keyboard opening
- Added option to make text selectable
- Added option to delete read more
- Added the option to make conversation card (Multi Chats)
- Added option to raise the size limit (Video)
- Added option to raise the size limit (Audio)
- Added the ability to send high quality images in conversation.
- Other improvements
Download WhatsApp Ultra 1.20
In this new version of WhatsApp Ultra we can only download the com.whatsapp package, so we can only install this application as the main number of our WhatsApp account. Surely in future updates your developer will include more packages to be able to install it as an extra number.
Remember that before installing you must make a backup of your conversations. In addition, if you install it for the first time you will also have to uninstall the WhatsApp you have installed.
Download WhatsApp Ultra > WA Ultra (com.whatsapp)