As expected, YoWhatsApp also upgraded to the new version 8.31, an update in which we can find many new features, such as the new base, which is updated to the stable version 2.20.123, new features, improvements and bug fixes.
As you should know, YoWhatsApp has long since stopped being updated by its original developer, it is now a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, from which it borrows all its features, except for the name, so we recommend the original.
What’s new in Version 8.31
As you can read below, the list of new features is quite interesting, with 2 new features and important performance improvements. When you install this new version you will get the Instagram interface with separate individual and group chats, to leave it as the original you can read this article.
Here is the complete list of new features in YoWhatsApp 8.31:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
Download YoWhatsApp 8.31
As you can see just below, there are 3 different packages to download YoWhatsApp; with the package com.whatsapp you can install the modification as main number, with the other 2 you can install it as extra or secondary number.
Before upgrading or installing for the first time, remember to backup your conversations. Also, if you are installing YoWhatsApp for the first time, you must first delete the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod you have installed on your WhatsApp account number.