We can now download the latest update of YoWhatsApp, the new version 8.35 which is full of new features, changes and bug fixes. The worst of this update is that it continues with the same base, the stable version 2.20.123, which does not have group video calls of up to 8 users.
Before continuing you should know that this version of YoWhatsApp is not the official one, which was disconnected some time ago, but it is a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, where only the name of the application is changed and little more, adding links to the page of the current developer.
What’s New in Version 8.35
The main new feature is that the original developer has separated the individual and group conversations into two tabs (we can put them together in settings), as well as returning to the original user interface, which is less confusing than the instagram style interface of the last version.
Here is the official list of new features of YoWhatsApp 8.35:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download YoWhatsApp 8.35
We have up to 3 different packages to download YoWhatsApp 8.35; if you want to install the application as your main WhatsApp number then you should download the package com.whatsapp, but if you want to install it as secondary number then you should install any of the other two packages.
Remember to backup your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you should delete any WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install on. And if you already have it installed, simply download the same package you have and install it normally.